Everybody is talking about skilling.
What are the trends, gaps and areas for improvement among those who have participated in upskilling and reskilling? We surveyed over 2,200 organisations and individuals globally in late 2020 to get answers.
- Who receives skilling opportunities most often in organisations?
- What type of skills are employees and employers focused on?
- How useful was the skill-building and is there a way to make it more effective to improve ROI?
- How is training provided to employees in different industries like education, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing and technology?
- How do different countries compare when it comes to the most in-demand skills and to whom do they offer reskilling and upskilling.