The job requirements for this Head of Methodologies, Performance Analysis & Settlement
role are the following:
● Coordinate the 3 units of Methodologies, Performance Analysis, Settlement & Back Office
● Methodologies: Coordinate the quantitative analysis for the development, maintenance and
enhancement of the models used in portfolio management, pricing and forecasting activities
pertinent to the energy market.
● Methodologies: Configure and optimize the utilization of internal software applications (Energy
Trading and Risk Management – ETRM tool, BI, Python, Matlab, VBA, MySQL, C# (.NET), etc.)
● Methodologies: Work with large datasets. Produce comprehensible data structures.
● Performance Analysis: Coordinate the performance analysis for portfolio management
performance monitoring and periodic reporting. Perform cost profit analysis.
● Performance Analysis: Coordinate the everyday calculation and reporting of risk KPIs for the
● Settlement & Back-Office: Coordinate the settlement activity, active and passive invoicing and
accruals accuracy (reconciliation), cash-flow projections, as well as the drawing up of the gas and
power sources/uses balances. Communicate with the accounting department to this end.
● Settlement & Back-Office: Coordinate the administrative and support services for the Energy
● Settlement & Back-Office: Coordinate contract management with power & gas operators,
stakeholders and counterparties.
● Continuous reporting to the upper management
● Participate to company’s trainings