The more we know, the more successful we will be at finding the best job opportunity for our candidates, corresponding with their individual expectations.
• be open and honest
• get to know the company you are applying to!
• be ready for a possible telephone interview as the first step
• be yourself
• prepare for the possible questions and answers that might come up
• be punctual, neatly dressed and groomed. Your appearance and clothing
should be always neat, smart and professional
• be able to talk about yourself, your goals and ambitions
• don’t be afraid to ask questions
• don’t be nervous
For more information, visit our website for up to date details on the employment market in Greece. Randstad Hellas is the leading HR company in Greece with two offices – Athens & Thessaloniki. www.randstad.gr